The area adjacent to the school main entrance has been demarcated as non-stopping/non-waiting area. Parents are advised not to make U-turns in front of our main gate as this will hold up the traffic and worsen the traffic situation in our school compound.
Parents’ Drop-Off/ Pick-Up of Pupils in school
You may drive into the school compound to drop off your child in the morning. If it rains during dismissal, you may drive into the school compound to fetch your child only after the main gate is open and the school buses have left the school. The closure timings stated below are for safety reason - to prevent vehicular movement in the carpark area closure when the children move to board their school buses.
- from 1.00 pm to 1.30 pm and from 4.05 pm to 4.40 pm on Mondays & Fridays;
- from 1.00 pm to 1.30 pm on Wednesdays
- from 2.00 pm to 2.30 pm and from 4.05 pm to 4.40 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays;
You can alight your children in front of the foyer. You can also alight or fetch your child at the side gate near Block 514 so that it will help to ease the traffic conditions along Jurong West Street 52, especially in the morning.
We would like to take this opportunity to remind parents of the following safety issues, as advised by LTA:
Points to note when driving your child to school
- Please do not alight your child outside the school’s main gate.
- Please follow the directional signs, speed limit and markers set within the school compound. These are set up to ensure that traffic flow within the school is smooth.
- Please do not drive in a manner which will pose a threat to the other road users and our pupils within our school compound.
- Parking/ waiting in your vehicle in front of the school main gate is inconsiderate as it causes obstruction and endangers the safety of other school children and road users as well.
Points to note when walking your child to school
- Set a good example by crossing the road at designated pedestrian crossings.
- Do not cross when the “green man” starts to flash.
- Always be alert when crossing the road and practise the kerb drill.
- Do not cross in between parked vehicles or in front of a bus.
- Do not stand too close to the side of the road.
- Do not use electronic devices when crossing the road.
As the safety of our children is of utmost importance, your kind understanding and support towards our safety measures put in place would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.